Here are our Guest Post guidelines:
- Write an unique and good topic.
- Make a solid, clear argument supported by examples, details, as well as information.
- Maintain a strategic distance from long presentations; get straight to the point.
- Include a headline.
- Include an author bio, including details on your expertise that make it clear why your opinion on the topic should count to readers.
- Target word tally: 700-1,200.
- It’s great to include images to illustrate key points in your story. But please only include images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Be sure to include image credits and links.
- Give unique and honest work. Unique means your post has never before been published anywhere, including your own blog, and does not include any sections taken from a previously published post.
- Your links will be Do-follow But Casino, Gambling, Adult links are not allowed.
In case you’re with an organization hoping to expound on an issue for which your organization offers an answer or about any zone in which you have a personal stake, your story would qualify as a supported post as opposed to a visitor post. To speak about sponsored post opportunities, please contact takesapp.com(at)gmail.com.